About Me

My photo
I grew up and still reside in the Puget Sound region of Washington State in the beautiful Pacific Northwest where I have always shared a love of the outdoors with a hidden passion for photography. In 2009, after years of sitting at a desk, I escaped from my cubicle so I could spend more time working behind the camera. My new office is a Jeep and I can typically be found scouting locations on the road or on a life-changing journey such as the 42-day, 6,700 mile road trip I took in the fall of 2010 down the Pacific Coast and over to the Grand Canyon. Completely self-taught, my photographic vision stems from an adventurous spirit, overactive imagination and naturally restless soul that are constantly evolving through discovery and execution. My primary interests are landscapes and nature but honestly, I'll shoot anything that catches my eye. I’m proud to display my view of the world within. I hope you like what I’ve done with the place.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fisherman in the Mist

One of my all time favorites. I took this shot days after I moved into my house two years ago almost to the day. This morning I woke up pretty early and saw nearly the identical scene minus the fisherman and it moved me to post this shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment